Monday, November 5, 2012

Welcome to Knights for Zayden!

Hello!

I've created this blog to help raise money for an orphan this Christmas via Reece's Rainbow.


His name is Zayden and I am his Angel Tree Warrior.  It's my goal to raise $1,000 for him by December 31st, 2012.  If you're looking for a charity to help out this holiday season, please consider a tax deductible donation for Zayden.  Once he is 4 or 5 and is not adopted, he will be sent to an adult mental institution will he will be bedridden most of his life... if he is able to hang on for his life.

His situation isn't ideal in his Eastern European country, he was born with Down syndrome.

The money raised for Zayden will go towards the cost of adoption for his adoptive family!

I will be posting giveaway prizes tomorrow.  Some people think that $5 won't help, but it does... and it will get you entry in to win one of the prizes :)  Even if you share tomorrow's post on Twitter or Facebook, I will count those as one entry.  MORE DETAILS TOMORROW!

Please... help me help Zayden.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! I need all the help I can get. :)

    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for supporting Zayden!
Nice comments only, please :)